The school is governed by following rules. All parents/guardians are requested to go through and follow them seriously.
1. Parents/ guardians seeking admission of their children are requested to fill in a prescried registration form Admission to the nursery class will be done unless the child is 3&1/2 years old and a corresponding scale of age subsequent classes.
2. Generally admission of the candidate from other colleges shall not be subjected to regular written test in compulsory subjects only transferable cases will be considered
3. The very condition of admission will the terms and rules contained in the book and pay the tuition fees and all other charges laid down. Any future changes made in this book.
1. Repeated absence with out leave or unexpected absence for more then 10 consecutive days render the student unable to have his /her name struck off the rolls, re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee provided the vacancy still exists.
2. After every vacation all children are expected to attend the school on the opening day. Those absent because of sickness or any other reason must present a medical certificate before they join the class.
3. It is compulsory for thr students to complete 75% attendance for the year to amke them eligible for final examination. In case the attendance is short the student will not be eligible for any acedemic prize.
1. No transfer certificate will be granted unless all dues are paid and "No dues certificate" is obtained from a cashier, librarian etc.
2. In all cases once with drawn, re-admission will warrant full admission etc.
3. Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:-
B. Unsatisfactory progress in the work
C. Detention or repeated detension in the class
Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year's performance of the student, hence the importance of regularity in attendance and work is required.